Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions - Her Wealth Counts
"We" or “Her Wealth Counts” means Her Wealth Counts Pty Ltd (ABN 41 625 132 845).
"You" means any user of this Website.
“Website” means www.herwealthcounts.com.au.
Nature of Information
Any information provided under this Website, including blog posts, are of a general nature only and not financial advice. You must not rely on any information without first seeking advice that is specific to your individual circumstances.
Use of This Website
- Whilst we will use our best endeavours to ensure that this Website is free from viruses, we make no such warranty that it is, and it is your responsibility to ensure that this Website does not expose you to any viruses or other code that is harmful or may cause harm.
- You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, which may include:
- browsing any part of this Website solely in order to view it; or
- using our services.
- Email addresses, contact forms and any other communication forms that appear on this Website are for professional communications only and must not be used to send unsolicited messages.
- You must not in any way reproduce, publish, communicate or adapt any part of this Website, including these terms and conditions, without our prior written consent. Unless otherwise indicated, we own or license all copyright in this Website and its contents and reserve all rights in relation to copyright material.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including legal fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this Website or your breach of these terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we make no warranty or representation about the accuracy, completeness or fitness for any purpose of the contents of this Website. Any condition or warranty regarding this Website that would otherwise be implied (by statute or otherwise) into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- The information contained on this Website is believed to be accurate at the time of uploading, however may be subject to change at any time.
- This Website may contain links to external websites. We do not control the content of those website or endorse them in any way and accept no liability in relation to the quality or accuracy of any content on other websites or of any breaches of law by those other websites.
- To the extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility and exclude all liability to you on any basis (including negligence) for any loss or damage, however caused, which you may suffer in relation to your use of this Website. Any liability in connection with this Website under any statutory right (including any condition or warranty implied by law or any guarantee or other right under any statute) that cannot be excluded is limited to the resupply of the relevant services or the payment of the reasonable cost of same.
- We may, in our absolute discretion, change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you.
- Parts of this Website may not be updated regularly and may therefore be out of date.
- If any part of any of these terms and conditions is void, then the part that is void may be severed.
- These terms and conditions, your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of these are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.